Hit Counter
website counter
Gallery

Top posting users this week

Fantasy Advertising

Go down

Fantasy Advertising

Post by Redheadrockz on Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:30 am

Create your own advertisement. The topic doesn't matter and the goal is to persuade others to want it and buy it if it was a real product.

Example: Come on into Punny Pizza Place, the pizza restaurant that has just as much variety in pizza as it does puns. The jokes are so cheesy you'll think you're biting into them instead of the pizza. Also, try the ultimate pizza, known as the Punisher, consisting of thick crust, bacon, pepperoni, green pepper, cheese, onion, garlic, and more. Can't you see, Punny Pizza Place is made for you and me!
Redheadrockz

Polarity : 2528

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fantasy Advertising

Post by djsimmy365 on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:01 am

cheers Best ad ever, gotta get that done for live TV for you ..maybe I'll get some free cheesy jokes! Erm, I mean pizza. Wink

2 bruhdas' pizza, we got cornbread whaddya want.
Freshly processed Italian bread, gettin' it done, whaddya want.
Get it from us two brothers. We got ya covered.

".....Yeah, yeah, that take was good. I think we're ready move on to the big stage now."

Administrator

Polarity : 3524

View user profile http://www.polarizeplaybypost.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Redheadrockz on Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:46 pm

I feel like Puns Pizza Place and 2 Brudas' Pizza would be rival restaurants, but it would be a gnarly rivalry. Laughing
New Ad:

Are you a local cat owner who wants to ensure your cat can play with the best yarn possible? Well now there's a new brand of yarn that experts call "simply prrrrfect." It provides over hundreds of types of yarn including tuna scented yarn, metal yarn, squishy yarn, yarn that has a cat design on it, and more. Some bring your cat to the local cat shop to get his or her yarn today. Cat
Redheadrockz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by IPlaytoWin on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:20 am

Hahahahha

New Ad:

Come on in, register your account at NoFacebook.com and create a profile with no information whatsoever. Hide yourself and make no friends
IPlaytoWin

Polarity : 40

View user profile http://www.musicvideosbase.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Redheadrockz on Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:31 pm

NoFacebook.com is genius!

New Ad:
It's a shame today's youth doesn't know much about politics. That's why we here at "The Factory" have created new games that will help the children of America learn about politics. Some of the games include a lie detector that ranges from 100% truth down to Hillary Clinton. There's also the Donald Trump sing-a-long song "Let's build a wall" as well as the build a wall play set. And let's not forget the Bernie Sanders sandwich that includes two loaves of bread and a free college scholarship in between the two.
So buy your kids these items and we'll be making America great one step at a time.
Redheadrockz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum